The Best Wellies


So, I'm still trying to figure out when, exactly, it became January in DC. The temperature has hovered in the 40s, winter jackets were dragged out of closets and this morning I saw sleet (!). The only good thing about bad weather is the guilt-free shopping that accompanies it. Sure, you've had your eye on those cashmere-lined leather gloves for weeks, but now you need them.

Considering this awful weather, picking up a pair of long-coveted Hunter wellies was really just the least I could do for my health and well-being :). Left to right are some of my favorites for rainy days.

1. Shiny Hunter Wellington boots in Grain (J.Crew) 2. Tory Burch Reagan boots (ShopBop) 3. Shiny Hunter Wellington boots in Grey Slate (J.Crew) 4. Burberry Rubber Rain Boots in Berry Red (Saks) 5. Wool and rubber riding boots (J.Crew) 6. Burnished Rubber riding boots (J.Crew) 7. My favorite! Jimmy Choo for Hunter (Saks)