House Tour: Pippa Holt's London Flat

From the accessible glam files, I present the home of London-based stylist Pippa Holt. Holt's home was featured in Australian Vogue Living last year, but I only recently discovered them via The Diversion Project.

I often find that the homes I am most drawn to are the kind that make you want to be friends with the owners -- not overly styled, casual and filled with personal touches. Although the toile bedroom (which I previously posted about) is perfection, I am especially loving the stacks and stacks of magazines everywhere. Makes me feel better about my unruly collection!

Although I'm sure Holt's decor did not come cheap, I truly believe this is a look that can be pulled off no matter where you live or how much money you make. I'm usually not a fan of super white walls, but if you're a renter you might not have a choice. Here, Holt plays the minimal look to her advantage with white upholstery and lucite tables.

I also love how casually Holt displays cherished items (check out the fireplace mantel and the bookshelves) and her fearlessness in pairing mismatched furniture (like the chairs around the dining room table).