London Blogging

Sooo, that fun news I was planning on sharing with you all is that...I’m in London for three weeks! I arrived around 6am Sunday morning, checked into my hotel, slept for a few hours, and then revived myself with a shopping trip. I checked out the London Anthro – which has a three-story living wall, and had a life-changing shopping experience at Liberty. Seriously, it was revelatory.

Anthropologie Regent Street's living wall.

The Scarf Room at Liberty

I’ll be doing my very, blogger best to keep you all updated on my little adventure, but I’ll have to ask you to bear with me if posting is (even) slower than usual. I’m here for work, which has a tendency of cutting into my blogging time J, and I’m unable to get Internet access from my hotel room – which means a great deal of my blogging will be done from the hotel business center – glamorous, I know.

Since I trust no one’s taste more than all of yours, please go ahead and tell me what to do in the comments!

Top photo from Twig Hutchinson