Accent Pillows from Etsy

First off, I want to apologize for not updating as much lately. Work has picked up a great deal, and it's getting harder to post as often as I'd like. I just want to thank everyone who's kept reading regularly -- your support definitely keeps me inspired and encouraged. Hang in there!

Now, I want to highlight two really cute Etsy shops I've discovered lately. The Tinderbox and Sarah Ferguson's shop.

The Tinderbox mostly focuses on children's stuff, but I really liked their folksy, graphic accent pillows.


When I saw them, I immediately thought of J.Crew Creative Director Jenna Lyons' son's room pictured below:

Proof that nurseries do not have to be pastel pink or blue. Who decided babies respond to those colors anyway? I'd think lots of contrast would be even more stimulating for their little imaginations -- then again, I guess sleep is the main objective for any new parents.

Alexandra Ferguson also makes some really pretty pillows. Her's are made from recycled materials and usually feature simple, graceful designs. A few below:


I love this sea horse design because it remains me of a Seaton tee-shirt that was one of my go-to, post-swim tees from last summer: