Anthropologie's Nature-Inspired Designs (or weekend splurge part II)

I am in LOVE with Anthropologie's offerings lately. Last Sunday, I took advantage of one of the nicer days this month by strolling into Georgetown to do a little shopping. I fought the urge to go searching for finds in some of the antique and home decor shops in the Book Hill area (trying to hang in there until Georgetown's French Market on April 25) and stuck to M Street instead.

I walked into Anthropologie and signs of spring were everywhere. I stuck to the more budget-friendly tableware, but all of my favorite picks are below.
(Antwerp Chair in Bloom, $1,498)
(Parrot Jungle Plates, set of four $32)
(Remy Chair in Amarantha, $1,298)
(De Vincennes plates, Octopus, $16-24)

How cute is this little guy?? He's currently collecting pocket scraps on my console table, but if I had any bathroom surface space he'd be corralling toiletries. These plates were designed by French artist Nathalie Lete, and one of the employees told me an octopus-inspired couch is in the works.
(SaintPaulia wine glass, $12)

Inspired by one of my favorite flowers, African Violets, I couldn't resist snatching up two of these pretty wine glasses.
(Scenic Dinnerware, $12-16)