Inspiration 4.1

After spending just a few hours watching a family friend's toddler, I quickly came to the conclusion that before I ever even think about having kids, I'd better be living in a house with a legit master suite -- kind of a mini studio apartment where "mommy" can take a timeout with a glass of wine and a fashion rag.

This is pretty much how I envision the way this room would look -- a big comfy bed, a pile of art books, a real seating area, and a private patio all to myself. Of course, this is all in theory. I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as the photographers left the house this area became completely over-run with plastic toys and cheerios stuck to the glass coffee table -- but we can pretend right?

So moms and dads everywhere, this one's for you :)

via Delight by Design